Wisdom Teeth Removal
Common Problems Associated with Wisdom Teeth Misalignment Include:
- Painful, swollen gums
- Crowding or damaging of surrounding teeth
- Possible damaging of nerves and jawbone
If extraction becomes necessary, the dental team at Waterford Center will provide the safest, most comfortable extraction procedure possible. Even though many fear getting their wisdom teeth removed, you can expect considerate, efficient dental care from our team every time. If payment is a worry, we can work with you financially to set up a payment plan that fits within your budget as well.
In the Extraction Procedure and After:
- An anesthetic is applied to the wisdom teeth area and surrounding tissue.
- Once you’re completely numb, the wisdom teeth are removed
- After the procedure, bleeding and swelling may occur. Apply gauze to bleeding areas and use ice to reduce swelling. You will be prescribed medication for pain as well. Maintain a cold liquid and soft food diet for a few days after, and avoid brushing the extracted tooth area for the first 24 hours
Call us at 407-382-6455today to schedule a consultation.
If you have any questions or concerns, we would love to help you!