About Your Dentist
My philosophy is "Be a better dentist than I was yesterday, apply common sense to every endeavor, and always be aware of how fortunate I am to enjoy what I do while helping others improve their quality of life."
My mission is to provide comprehensive dental care to my patients in a calm, comfortable, and friendly environment while maintaining an optimal level of service. Our team members work together toward the common goals of earning our patients' trust, serving their dental needs, and helping them to enjoy all the benefits of a healthy, happy smile. My team and I are committed to serving our patients in a manner that is respectful, empathetic, and attentive to their individual needs.
General Practice Residency (2019)
MetroHealth Medical Center - Cleveland, OH
Postgraduate Certification in Prosthodontics (2014)
Universidad Iberoamericana - Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Doctor of Dental Surgery (2011)
Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra - Santiago, Dominican Republic
- 2019 - Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification - American Heart Association
- 2018 - Recognition of Excellence for Professional Contributions - North Coast Spring Meeting
- 2017 - Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Certification - American Heart Association
- Chicago Dental Society (CDS)
- American Dental Education Association (ADEA)
- Ohio Dental Association (ODA)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Florida Dental Association (FDA)
Life & Hobbies
Born and raised in the Dominican Republic, Dr. Garcia moved to the United States in 2014 and currently lives in Orlando with his wife, Allison. After living in New York City and Cleveland, they are excited to explore and experience all that Orlando has to offer. They enjoy fitness training, playing a variety of sports, and discovering unique local events on their travels.